Duties and responsibilities
For each of our three bachelor’s programmes there is a contact person for all matters related to the internship module (informally also called practical semester, practical module or mandatory internship).
Internship coordinators are responsible for the following:
- Information and advice on the internship
- approval of internship companies;
- advice in case of problems during the internship;
- acceptance of the internship certificate and the internship report.
- Prof. Dr. Tobias Aubele (E-Commerce)
- Prof. Dr. Steffen Heinzl (Computer Science)
- Prof. Dr. Frank-Michael Schleif (Business Information Systems)
Before as well as after the internship, you have to submit certain document to the internship office of the Department of Student Affairs (HSST). You can obtain further information from the internship coordinator of your degree programme.