Checklists and documents
Before the start of your internship
You need following documents:
- Application for the approval of an internship placement (the documents are available for the following degree programmes: BEC, BIN, BWI)
- Three copies of the internship contract (for the company, the internship office, and yourself)
You yourself have to organise
- a company/institution for your internship and a supervisor there.
- topics or training contents for the internship which you have to coordinate with the internship coordinator for your degree programme. If all subject requirements are met, the internship coordinator will sign the application for the approval of an internship placement.
Before the start of your internship, please submit the following documents to the internship office:
- The fully completed and signed application for the approval of an internship placement
- The internship contract
After the internship
- Please submit the following to the internship coordinator for your degree programme immediately after the internship:
- Already before the end of the semester, you will give a presentation on your project followed by a colloquium.
- If the internship certificate is available, the internship report has been accepted as well as the presentation / colloquium has been held successfully, the internship module is successfully completed.