The curriculum of the Information System master’s consists of the following modules:
- six core modules in equal parts from computer science and business informatics
- four core elective modules
- one module on theories of science
- one module on social and leadership competence
- one science seminar (Wissenschaftsseminar)
- the master’s thesis
This module overview applies to students having started their studies on 1 October 2019 or later.
Study and examination regulations
The study and examination regulations for the Information Systems programme stipulates the course of studies. They complement the State Examination Regulations (RaPO) as well as the General Examination Regulations of FHWS (APO) in their current versions.
- Study and examination regulations for the Information Systems programme (Master of Science) in the version of 24 October 2019 (PDF file of the original version, non-accessible; only available in German)
- Module handbook valid from 15 March 2021 (German only; non-accessible)