The curriculum of the Information System master’s consists of the following modules:
- six core modules in equal parts from computer science and business informatics
- four core elective modules
- one module on theories of science
- one module on social and leadership competence
- one science seminar (Wissenschaftsseminar)
- the master’s thesis
This module overview applies to students having started their studies on 1 October 2019 or later.
Study and examination regulations
The study and examination regulations for the Information Systems programme stipulates the course of studies. They complement the State Examination Regulations (RaPO) as well as the General Examination Regulations of FHWS (APO) in their current versions.
The accessible German version of the study and examination regulations for the M.Sc. in Information Systems is available in the version of 26 July 2021.
Other, non-accessible German versions of the study and examination regulations for Information Systems (M.Sc.)
- Module handbook valid from 15 March 2021 (German only; non-accessible)