- During the first four semesters of a bachelor’s programme, you will learn the basics of the discipline.
- The 5th semester is dedicated to the mandatory internship.
- For your 6th and 7th semester, you can select an area of specialisation where you then have to complete a specialisation seminar as well as two specialisation modules.Opens internal link in current window
- In the E-Commerce programme, students have to select three core elective modules (FWPM) from the Faculty’s offerings.
This module overview applies to students having started their studies on 1 October 2019 or later.
Study and examination regulations
The study and examination regulations for the E-Commerce programme stipulates the course of studies. They complement the State Examination Regulations (RaPO) as well as the General Examination Regulations of FHWS (APO) in their current versions.
The accessible German version of the study and examination regulations for the B.Sc. in E-Commerce is available in the version of 26 July 2021.
Other, non-accessible German versions of the study and examination regulations for E-Commerce (B.Sc.):
- Amendment of 26 July 2021
- Consolidated version of 27 April 2020
- Amendment of 27 April 2020
- Version of 24 October 2019
- Modulhandbuch gültig ab 15.03.2021 (nicht barrierefrei)