The Computer Science programme at FHWS connects sound basic knowledge of practical, technical as well as theoretical computer science with a practice-oriented training. The content and structure of the programme enable students to quickly familiarise themselves with numerous existing and future fields of activity in computer science.
- During the first four semesters of a bachelor’s programme, you will learn the basics of the discipline.
- The 5th semester is dedicated to the mandatory internship.
- For your 6th and 7th semester, you can select an area of specialisation where you then have to complete a specialisation seminar as well as two specialisation modules.Opens internal link in current window
- In the Computer Science programme, students have to select three core elective modules (FWPM) from the Faculty’s offerings.
This module overview applies to students having started their studies on 1 October 2019 or later.
Study and examination regulations
The study and examination regulations for the Computer Science programme stipulates the course of studies. They complement the State Examination Regulations (RaPO) as well as the General Examination Regulations of FHWS (APO) in their current versions.
The accessible German version of the study and examination regulations for the B.Eng. in Computer Science is available in the version of 26 July 2021.
- Module handbook valid from 15 March 2021 (German only; non-accessible)