All degree programmes offered in our Faculty are characterized by
- a mixture of a broad foundation studies and programme-specific specialisations
- a high share of practical course contents
- a mandatory internship semester outside FHWS
- a wide range of opportunities to gain international experience, such as the International Week
- an increasing share of online and digital teaching, for example through online courses
We offer the following German-taught degree programmes:
- E-Commerce (Bachelor of Science)
- Computer Science (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Business Information Systems (Bachelor of Science)
- Information Systems (Master of Science)
All our bachelor’s programmes start in the winter semester (1 October) with restricted admissions. The annual application period is from 1 May to 15 June.
Flyers for our three bachelor’s programmes:
- E-Commerce (PDF, non-accessible)
- Computer Science (PDF, non-accessible)
- Business Information Systems (PDF, non-accessible)
Our master’s programme starts in the summer semester (15 March). Thus, the application period for it is from 15 November to 15 January.
If you are interested in the structure and the contents of studies at our Faculty, please visit the page What to expect when studying at our Faculty.
In addition to our degree programmes, we also offer the German-taught certificate course
In terms of continuing education, we currently offer the following projects:
We are currently developing a new master’s programme in artificial intelligence which will be taught in English and launched in the winter semester 2021/22.